Landscaping Rocks Near You In Seattle, WA
Have you recently made the decision to invest in some premium landscaping rocks for your outdoor space?
Whether you’re having a rock wall or other landscape feature built or you simply want to use natural stone and boulders to accent your landscape, this article will help you understand the benefits of using landscape stone as well as where to find the best Seattle landscaping rocks.
Where To Find Landscape Rock Near Me
“Where can I find high-quality landscape stone near me?”
Here at New Life Rockeries, our landscaping professionals have been honing our outdoor craft for more than three decades. During that time, we’ve been able to establish relationships with landscaping stone Seattle providers so that we’re able to get the highest-quality stone at the best prices.
If you’d like to learn more about our landscaping rocks Seattle WA services, get in touch with New Life Rockeries today or continue reading.
Different Types Of Landscaping Stones Seattle
What are some of the most popular types of landscaping stones that Seattle homeowners use?
Some commonly used landscaping rocks include:
- River rock
- Black or red lava rock
- Pea gravel
- Polished pebbles
- Terracotta stones
- Decomposed granite
- Crushed granite
- Brick chips
What Are Landscape Boulders Seattle Used For?
Why would someone want to have boulders installed in their landscape? What purpose do landscaping rocks serve in a landscape?
Some of the different purposes that landscape rocks might serve in your landscape include:
- Accenting your landscape (decorative landscape rock)
- Adding texture to your landscape
- Creating a rock or boulder retaining wall
- Creating a patio
- Rock gardens
- To assist with landscape drainage
- Rocks are often used as a pest deterrent
- Landscaping rocks or stones can be used to create pathways through your landscape
- Building a rock fire pit
- Creating an outdoor living space
- Building a swimming pool
- Creating contrast in your Seattle landscape (plants, rock, and other textures create natural contrast)
Benefits Of Using Landscaping Rocks In Your Landscape
What are some of the benefits that come with having rock in your landscape?
Some of the best benefits that come with using landscape rocks include:
- Having rock elements in your landscape can help to lower outdoor maintenance.
- Landscaping stone may reduce the likelihood of pest infestation in your landscape.
- Landscaping rocks create appealing visuals and contrast in your landscape.
- Rock features in your landscape often increase the overall practicality of your landscape.
Why Choose Our Seattle Landscape Rock Company
Here at New Life Rockeries, our landscaping professionals have been using our skills to help beautify Seattle landscapes for more than 35-years.
We have been a trusted landscaping service provider for Seattle homeowners and we’d like to offer our team to you to help you achieve your dream landscape.
To learn more about our landscaping rock services in Seattle, contact our landscape rock Seattle company today and allow our team to help you embark on your next landscaping project.